Repairs and Asset Management Club
Effective repairs and asset management is a vital function for the sector. Explore a range of practical and strategic approaches and ensure you are delivering a productive, positive service for your business and customers at Housemark’s Repairs and Asset Management Club.Find out more
This Club looks at a range of practical and strategic approaches to ensure you are delivering a positive service for your customers.
2022 dates: 23 March, 22 June and 19 October
Key content for 2022:
- Zero carbon and its impact on asset management
- Understanding and implementing effective channel shift
- The key drivers for the future of strategic asset management
- Using data to predict repairs and drive improvements
- Addressing poor housing conditions and repairs backlogs
- Managing contractor issues and disputes
- An update on The Building Safety Bill and how organisations are meeting
building safety challenges
- Safeguarding staff health and wellbeing
To find out more or to join the Club contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our 2021 agendas and 2022 programme below!
“It was great to have discussions on carbon zero and fire safety. I took away insight into what other Club members are doing.”Mark Rogers Director of Assets and Property Services, Longhurst Group
Work with Housemark
Our purpose is to enable our customers to build even better businesses and achieve outstanding performance. Get in touch with our team to find out how membership could benefit you.Contact us