Repairs and Asset Management Club
Effective repairs and asset management is a vital function for the sector. Explore a range of practical and strategic approaches and ensure you are delivering a productive, positive service for your business and customers at Housemark’s Repairs and Asset Management Club.Find out more
This Club looks at a range of practical and strategic approaches to ensure you are delivering a positive service for your customers.
Key content for 2021:
- Zero carbon and its impact on asset management
- The case for safety – how to make your buildings safe
- Repairs and maintenance in a post COVID world – lessons learnt
- Procuring and negotiating a partnering contract
- Resident engagement in repairs and maintenance
- Asset and portfolio management – stock rationalisation approaches
- Effective contract management
2021 meeting dates:
- Wednesday, 30 March
- Thursday, 1 July
- Thursday, 21 October
See our full range of Specialist Clubs and see the latest agenda in the downloads below.
To join the Club contact email@example.com.
“It was great to have discussions on carbon zero and fire safety. I took away insight into what other Club members are doing.”Mark Rogers Director of Assets and Property Services, Longhurst Group
Work with Housemark
Our purpose is to enable our customers to build even better businesses and achieve outstanding performance. Get in touch with our team to find out how membership could benefit you.Contact us