Estate Services Club
The importance of home has been highlighted by the pandemic and creating places where your customers want to live is incredibly important. Estate services play a big part in creating happier, healthier communities.Find out more
This Club tackles operational and strategic elements of delivering estate services.
Key content for 2021:
- The impact of regulatory requirements on estates and
- Improving the quality of homes and communal spaces
- Re-visiting the approach to tenant engagement and customer
satisfaction in estate services
- Creating a sustainable approach to carbon reduction and the environmental
impact on services
- Building and fire safety – the impact of legislative changes
- Service charges – improving transparency and the role of estate services
- Crisis management – lessons learnt from the front line
2021 meeting dates:
- Wednesday, 24 March
- Wednesday, 23 June
- Wednesday, 20 October
See our full range of Specialist Clubs and see the latest agenda in the downloads below.
To join the Club contact email@example.com.
“All the sessions were really good. The breakout session was particularly useful, especially as the meeting was nationwide. A great way to expand benchmarking opportunities. ”Ian Perry Estates and Caretaker Services Manager, Nottingham City Homes
Work with Housemark
Our expert partners are here to provide support to boost your in-house capabilities. By presenting data in a clear way, we’ll show you what the numbers mean to your customers, your people, and your business.Contact us