Lockdown and restrictions in 2021 increased the number of voids across the sector. Landlords are feeling the impact of lost income, increasing pressure to get properties to a lettable standard and to minimise the disruption in rent. Improving your voids performance, and communicating your journey to your board and other key stakeholders is vital.Find out more
Join our Club to share common challenges, and explore solutions to maximise income and minimise risk.
Key content for 2021:
- Embracing disruptive technologies in voids
- The financial impact of COVID on voids performance
- Engagement strategies to improve team collaboration and cross-departmental working
- Using performance and cost data to drive improvements
- Re-evaluating tenant engagement
- How asset management strategies impact voids
- Tackling long-term voids
2021 meeting dates:
- Wednesday, 28 April
- Thursday, 2 September
- Thursday, 25 November
See our full range of Specialist Clubs and see the latest agenda in the downloads below.
To join the Club contact email@example.com.
“It was great to hear about others’ experiences of voids and how to address issues to improve timescales and lets.”Michelle Harding Business Support Lead - Housing Assets, Exeter City Council
Work with Housemark
Our purpose is to enable our customers to build even better businesses and achieve outstanding performance. Get in touch with our team to find out how membership could benefit you.Contact us