10 Days of Data is back this year and bigger and better than ever! It’s the data event series for the social housing sector and you don’t want to miss out.
Over 10 days, we’ll deliver 10 90-minute sessions filled to the brim with amazing speakers from the social housing sector as well as global brands – from Formula 1 to Gymshark, that will delve into the power of data.
Together, we’ll explore real life case studies so you can discover how businesses have utilised data to become successful organisations. You’ll access exclusive tips and advice, leaving you with a wealth of knowledge and inspiration about how you can enhance your business through data insights. You can view the full programme and speakers here.
This year, we also have additional innovation showcase fringe events available to all 10 Days of Data attendees. Each bitesize 60-minute event will explore innovative product and service solutions to unlock maximum value from your data. Together with our partners, we’ll share housing related examples and case studies, demos, tangible takeaways, and exclusive learning to showcase what’s new and available to the housing sector.
All six Innovation Showcase events are free and available for you to register for. All will take place between 14.00-15.00 on the following dates. To find out more about each event and to register, click on the links below.
What you’ll learn
Join other social landlords to discover how to enhance the lives of your customers, your business and your people through data, insights, and technology. Here’s a snapshot of the key learnings you’ll takeaway (but there’s a whole lot more!):
- The power that customer data can bring to your business as we hear from leading voices from both in and out of sector.
- How remote working is rewriting the rules for cyber security and ensure your business can mitigate risk.
- Why you need to create a data driven culture and the unlimited benefits of doing so.
- The role of data technology in shaping business transformation and explore the future tech trends that are driving forward the data agenda.
- The principles of successful performance reporting frameworks with some practical advice on how to improve your approach and organisational outcomes.
- The importance of data ethics and the innovative best practice of responsible technology.
- Explore how data analytics can help us implement ESG and sustainability strategies and embed environmental factors into business decision-making.
Discover more on the individual events in the 10 days series and book to attend here.
If you still need convincing, here’s what our delegates thought of last year’s 10 days of data.
No one wants FOMO! Join us and over 1,600 social housing professionals across the sector to learn, be inspired and motivated in how you can make a real difference to the lives of your customers, people and business. It’s not too late to join!
If you want access to all of the events in the series, you can buy an organisation passport which gives access for 2 people from your organisation to attend the whole series, so you accelerate your business and receive a substantial saving! You can book an organisation passport for just £455+VAT for Housemark members and £555 + VAT for non-members. Contact Siobahan.Kilby@housemark.co.uk to book today.