The sector’s biggest housing data event is taking place on the 9 November at Silverstone, Northamptonshire.
Housemark’s Housing Data and Analytics Summit will leave you feeling inspired about how you can use the power of data to make positive business changes.
With six weeks to go, here are six reasons why you should attend!
1. Hear from in and out of sector data champions and experts, including:
- Verity Richards, Head of Dispute Support, Housing Ombudsman Service
- Johan Hanekom, Principal for Sustainability and Innovation at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Abel Aboh, Data Management Lead, Bank of England and Governance Board member, The Data Lab
- Vibhuti Laroiya, Head of Data Engineering and Business Intelligence, Platform Housing
2. Discover new and innovative ideas, and explore the skills, tools and techniques you need to use data effectively.
3. Delve into detailed examples of best practice and data in action, with something for everyone − from senior executives to those new to the power of data.
4. Choose from ten breakout sessions, covering some of the most significant data topics, including driving performance with data, how technology can support your sustainability goals, successful data, knowledge, and information management, tackling damp and mould with data and how to prepare for a digital future.
5. Network with like-minded people throughout the day at a fantastic venue – Silverstone, the home of British Motor Racing!
6. Meet with relevant sector providers and suppliers, including Prodo, Cadcorp, GovMetric and BCN.
Book your places today!
Learn from and be inspired by our fantastic speakers, network with peers and explore the value and potential data can bring to your organisation – book your places now. Don’t miss out on our group discount offer, saving £30 each, when buying three or more places!