We’re excited to announce the launch of our enhanced 2022 data offer – helping you to redefine what’s possible for your business, your people and your customers.
We know the UK housing sector needs quicker and easier access to data, on-time and in context analysis as well as forecasts, trend data and the vital insight to navigate the challenging landscape.
That’s why in consultation with the sector, we have enhanced what we do to help you not only improve performance and stay ahead of regulation, but to build, learn, and grow your data-driven business, giving you the skills, support and insights that ensure you’re resilient and fit for the future.
As a Housemark member, you will benefit from our entire membership package – and preferential rates for complementary services that allow you to choose where and when you need to take your analysis to the next level.
- Know where you stand and reveal your potential performance with our suite of data analysis and comparison services
- Uncover and explore current and future thinking on emerging topics with our membership exclusive research projects, in areas such as decarbonisation
- Keep your finger on the pulse of policy and regulation, and connect with fellow executives with our unique leadership programme
- Boost skills and confidence to make the greatest use of data in your business with our data training programmes
- Connect with our community of experts across a range of housing functions to improve the way you work day-to-day at our Clubs and Forums
- Accelerate business improvement by diving deeper into the data to accelerate transformation and change, by looking at how you move forward with our expert consultants
- Build a data-driven business – from data quality and governance to technical BI strategy support and systems architecture, our data business partnering team can help.
New for 2022
To complement the above, we’re offering our members so much more for 2022 including:
- KPI clinics to give you the opportunity to ask our experts anything KPI-related, whether it’s about a definition, an approach, or even how to get buy-in.
- New 90-minute online data masterclasses provide the perfect opportunity to get to know how data can make a difference and apply some of the latest thinking back into your businesses.
- Exclusive access to the sector’s only Environmental Social Governance interactive dashboard.
- A standardised way to monitor and measure building safety via a set of Building safety KPIs across six key building safety activities – gas, electrical, fire, asbestos, water and lifting equipment.
- Exclusive access to an interactive Tenant satisfaction measures (TSM) dashboard providing an early indication of how you compare and ensuring you are ready for regulation, as well as first access to value for money (VFM) metrics.
- A new Monthly Pulse interactive dashboard enabling you to access quartile data, create charts and adjust your peer group.
How to join
For more information on our membership packages, you can contact us at email@example.com.