TSMs represent the biggest change to English social housing regulation for more than decade – with landlords being required to report standardised satisfaction and management figures for the year to March 2024.
To provide additional support to Housemark members, as we approach the mid-point (end of September 2023) of the first full financial year of regulatory TSM data collection, we’re inviting English registered providers to take part in a data collection exercise, covering all 22 TSMs. Data collection will open on 2 October 2023.
Why take part?
- TSMs are now officially part of the regulatory landscape for all registered providers.
- Find out what is normal at mid-point of the first year of reporting, where you stand and where improvements could be made.
- Gain access to a hot-off-the press mid-year TSM report, showing national quartiles for all 22 TSMs.
- See Housemark experts’ trend analysis referencing Monthly Pulse and Annual Performance data.
- Receive an additional bespoke report comparing your organisation’s results – exclusive to participants.