Welfare Reform Club
Record numbers of tenants are now receiving Universal Credit and with an uncertain economic outlook for 2021, welfare reform will continue to impact both housing providers and tenants.Find out more
A supportive network for you to exchange knowledge, access latest policy and share lessons learned from practical approaches.
2022 dates: 30 March, 6 July and 2 November
Key content for 2022:
- The latest welfare reform policy and practice insight
- Views from the front-line – operational best practice
- The impact of channel shift in remote working, automation and digitalisation
- Safeguarding – staff wellbeing / core services / homelessness / immigration
- Our role as community anchors – how to mitigate the unequal impact of the
pandemic across the most deprived communities
- Data driven decision-making
- Universal Credit in a time of crisis
- Supporting people out of poverty
To find out more or to join the Club contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our 2021 agendas and 2022 programme below!
“It was great listening to speakers - very topical and the discussion session was excellent. I really valued hearing from colleagues in other organisations and came away feeling reassured that everyone is working towards common goals for our customers, albeit in slightly different ways.”Georgina Bailey-Allen Welfare Reform and Tenancy Sustainment Manager, Platform Housing Group
Work with Housemark
Our purpose is to enable our customers to build even better businesses and achieve outstanding performance. Get in touch with our team to find out how membership could benefit you.Contact us