Welfare Reform Club
Record numbers of tenants are now receiving Universal Credit and with an uncertain economic outlook for 2021, welfare reform will continue to impact both housing providers and tenants.Find out more
A supportive network for you to exchange knowledge, access latest policy and share lessons learned from practical approaches.
Key content for 2021:
- The latest welfare reform policy and practice insight
- Tenancy sustainability and safeguarding vulnerable tenancies
- Views from the front line – focusing on best practice and emerging
- Protecting your rental income and improving year-end planning
- Our role as community anchors – how to mitigate the unequal impact of
COVID-19 across our most deprived communities
- The importance of home on health and wellbeing – unlocking collaborative
- Data insight – performance, targets, reporting, budgets and service design
2021 meeting dates:
- Wednesday, 21 April
- Wednesday, 7 July
- Wednesday, 3 November
See our full range of Specialist Clubs and see the latest agenda in the downloads below.
To join the Club contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It was great listening to speakers - very topical and the discussion session was excellent. I really valued hearing from colleagues in other organisations and came away feeling reassured that everyone is working towards common goals for our customers, albeit in slightly different ways.”Georgina Bailey-Allen Welfare Reform and Tenancy Sustainment Manager, Platform Housing Group
Work with Housemark
Our purpose is to enable our customers to build even better businesses and achieve outstanding performance. Get in touch with our team to find out how membership could benefit you.Contact us