Digital Futures Club
There is no doubt that the pandemic has accelerated digitalisation across the sector. In 2021, we continue to embrace the opportunities and benefits that digital solutions bring - expanding your digital strategy and exploring new innovations to improve systems, services and enhance your customer experience.Find out more
This Club acts as a catalyst to recognise and share good practice on a range of digital solutions suited to the housing sector.
Key content for 2021:
- Delivering post-COVID digital transformation
- Big data in social housing
- Engagement strategies to encourage channel shift in an omni-channel environment
- Preparing a business case for IoT in housing
- Digital complaints handling
- Data to decision making
- Innovation and the art of the possible
- Creating an agile digital strategy
2021 meeting dates:
- Thursday, 22 April
- Thursday, 8 July
- Thursday, 4 November
See our full range of Specialist Clubs and see the latest agenda in the downloads below.
To join the Club contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It was interesting to see how companies are working. Looking outside of my organisation helps us understand and address common issues.”Gareth Morgan IT and Data Manager, Golden Lane Housing
Work with Housemark
Our expert partners are here to provide support to boost your in-house capabilities. By presenting data in a clear way, we’ll show you what the numbers mean to your customers, your people, and your business.Contact us