Call us biased, but at Housemark we believe that data-driven insights are key to making decisions that make a difference.
Most of us are familiar with the term ‘data maturity’ to describe how effectively an organisation uses the data it has available. This comes down to a lot more than just the actual data you hold, but the processes, tools and culture which determine how you maximise its value.
In our work with social landlords, we use a five-point scale to measure the data maturity of an organisation – where do you think your organisation sits?
– Unaware – little or no awareness within the organisation of this development area
– Emerging – growing awareness in the organisation that this is an area for improvement
– Learning – the organisation has already embarked on an improvement journey
– Developing – good maturity in this area with some room for improvement
– Mastering – high maturity in this area
Wherever you are on your data maturity journey, Housemark is here to help you make a difference with additional insights you can’t uncover alone.
Discover your own data persona with our data maturity quiz! You can access it here.
Our expert partners are here to provide support to boost your in-house capabilities. By presenting data in a clear way, we’ll show you what the numbers mean to your customers, your people, and your business. Find out more about our data consultancy services or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk.